1. Light-Fix is a division of King's Chandelier Services Ltd whose Registered Office is situated at Riverside House Maldon Road Heckfordbridge Colchester Essex CO3 0SW. This address is to be used by for ALL correspondence. Telephone 01206332938. This address does not receive customers without email confirmation and then only on an agreed date and time.
https://www.light-fix.co.uk/cookie-policy.html by accepting our Terms and Conditions you are accepting that you have acknowledged and consented to both Policies.
2. We will endeavour to fulfil orders within TWO working days (classed as Monday to Friday – day one being the day following receipt of cleared funds) FOLLOWING receipt of cleared payment. If you require a speedier delivery service please telephone 01206332938 to discuss this. Any delay in dispatch will be notified to the customer via email – BULK/LARGE orders may have a longer lead time please email [email protected] for lead times or telephone 01206332938
3. Light-Fix reserves the right to provide an alternative product without customer reference if this is deemed to perform the task and will not be detrimental to use.
4. Orders under FIFTEEN POUNDS sterling with be sent standard delivery at the customers own risk. Orders exceeding FIFTEEN POUNDS will be dispatched using a signed for mail service unless advised otherwise via email. The tracking number will be available upon written request.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure arrangements are made to sign for delivery of the order, should the order be returned to Light-Fix marked “not called for” or similar re-dispatch will be made on receipt of a further postage charge.
6. If you wish to enquire as to the progress of your order please email [email protected] detailing your order number, date of order, name the order was placed under and delivery address. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday – orders cannot be progressed by telephone as the office does not have access to the dispatch books during office hours.
7. Lighting components - Orders are packed well however should there be a problem with your order please advise us within forty eight hours of receipt by email stating your full name, address and order number so that we may be able to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
8. Glass components – including electric light bulbs Our orders are well packaged and every effort is made to ensure that they are delivered in good condition, however please remember that these items are exempt from Royal Mail and Courier Delivery Services Insurance and therefore Light-Fix will not be held liable to supply replacements or refunds.
9. Force Majeure King’s Chandelier Services Ltd T/A Light-Fix shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control
10. Returns - To comply with Distance Selling Regulations returns are accepted under the following conditions:-
11. Please note some items are excluded from our returns policy – those items excluded are clearly marked on the website.
12. Delivery Charges - International customers – international postage is automatically calculated on the majority of items however please note some items are excluded from these postal charges and you will need to email us for further details – these items are clearly marked. The majority of orders are dispatched using one of Royal Mail's international postage services however we reserve the right to upgrade to courier dependant on order value. Please note that Royal Mail has a weight restriction of 2kg on international postage services, please contact us if you believe your order may exceed this to discuss shipping options, as we reserve the right to charge a shipping surcharge on orders exceeding 2kg.
13. Customers should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download/print out Terms and Conditions.
We would like to assure our customers that we are taking every precaution following the Government guidelines and advice.
Normal service continues and we are working closely with Couriers and Royal Mail who are introducing their own procedures to ensure safe delivery of your orders.
Our staff are regularly sanitising before and during packing of customer orders whilst working in a safe environment.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us