2 core flex mini clear electric cable 0.96mm inner core.
-50c to 180c tinned copper stranded conductors
Total width is approx 3.5mm x 2.5mm oval.
Ideal for chandelier arms
Ideal for classical chandelier restoration and repair
Price is per metre - see drop down menu for discounted prices on quantity orders
Cable will be sent as a continuous length unless you request otherwise
For bulk orders please contact us for availability prior to placing your order
Choosing Electrical Cable
When choosing your electrical cable there are elements that must be taken into account; whether your lighting project requires 2 core or 3 core cable, the inner core required - 0.75mm or 0.50mm, wattage and ampage needed and the style of cable required.
Whilst we are a lighting company you may find our electrical cables appropriate for other projects, dependant on the cable chosen*.
- 2 core cable does not have an earth and comprises of the live and neutral conductors, coloured blue and brown
- 3 core cable comprises live, neutral and earth conductors - coloured brown for live, blue for neutral and yellow/green for earth
- 3 core clear cable - although this is a clear cable the earth is coloured - this is to meet legislation
- 0.50mm cable is 3 amp rate - up to 720 watts - individual length should not exceed 2 metres*
- 0.75mm cable is 6 amp rate - up to 1440 watts*
- Our 0.96mm mini clear cable is 6 amp rating - this cable is double insulated with a thin but extremely tough outer insulator - please note that this cable is not as flexible as some of our other cables
- braided and twisted, round and oval overbraid cables are designed to replicate period cables and to enhance modern and contempory projects
* For further information please visit http://www.rospa.com/home-safety/uk/northern-ireland/electricity/flexes-cables/flexes/
Mini Clear - Manufacturer's Technical Data
|-50oC to +200o C
|New product. Constructed of stranded tinned copper wires to BS6360 class 2. FEP insulated and jacket 180o C operating temperature.
Transparent 0.225 mm nominal insulation thickness.
Transparent 0.25 mm nominal jacket thickness.
|Both cores and jacket transparent.
|The cable has a clear insulation stable up to 200o C. Tested to 6kV, 2kVdielectric test core to core. Jacket elongation at break > 250%.
|Wiring of glass and metal chandelier arms to the lamp holder. Where space is strictly limited and cable is subject to heat. FEP offers excellent cut through resistance when being worked. As it is transparent the visibility is negligible within glass ware.
Product Reviews ...
No feedback for this course.